.

Friday, January 30, 2015

Pepper Spray, Body Armor, Best States in U.S. and Upcoming Book

I have been reading your website for a few years. Money is tight and I thought whatever was on the website was the same as your book. My wife gave me Your survival manual for Christmas. I was mistaken about the book. I highly recommend it to regular web viewers. I am now giving it a second reading.
I notice no pepper spray in you ECD. Why not and what do you think? Please address your view of US states for relocation? Still deciding On body armor and would welcome a video. Also would like to hear of religion as relating to modern survival.
Thank you for your outstanding work. Best regards,
Manny
-
Hello Manny,
Thanks! I’m glad you like my book and thanks for recommending it. In my book, “The Modern Survival Manual: Surviving the Economic Collapse”, I do go into more detail on each topic in ways I can’t simply address in a 10 minute video or a blog post. My books are the best tools I have so as to share my knowledge and experience with you. Although I cover numerous topics in my website and youtube channel, it really doesn’t replace either one of my books.
SABRE RED Pepper Spray - Police Strength - Compact, Pink Case with Quick Release Key Ring (Max Protection - 25 shots, up to 5X's more)
About pepper spray, whenever I’m in a country that I can carry it, I will do so. OC spray is a great tool for self-defense, even when carrying a firearm. Pepper Spray gives you a non-lethal option to work with and avoids bringing a lethal weapon into the equation and potentially escalating the violence without need. Pepper spray is a powerful tool on its own right. It can catch an attacker by surprise, turning the surprise factor against him, it burns, blinds and makes it hard to breathe. All this can be used to escape and put more ground between you and your attacker. For the money that it costs, well under 10 bucks in some cases, it’s a no brainer. Pepper Spray makes a lot of sense both for men and women, armed or unarmed.
Regarding the best States to live in, that’s something that I address in “Bugging Out and Relocating”. I recommend countries, U.S. States as well as strategies both for quickly bugging out or relocating or bugging out abroad due to a large scale disaster. In my book I mention Texas and Colorado among my top choices, but to be honest most States in The United States have areas that can work very well. Keep in mind that the network of friends and family is of great importance and you shouldn’t be too quick to sacrifice it.

Body armor is important to own. It gives you a great tactical advantage and its literally a life saver. If you have a few seconds to put it on, you’ll be glad you bought it.
About religion and preparedness, I’m actually working on my third book and it does cover that in a chapter to some extent. I’ll keep you guys posted!
FerFAL
Fernando “FerFAL” Aguirre is the author of “The Modern Survival Manual: Surviving the Economic Collapse” and “Bugging Out and Relocating: When Staying is not an Option”.

2 comments:

Paul from Canada :) said...

Looking forward to your third book, Fernando!

C# said...

There is a bill in the U.S. proposing that citizen ownership of body armor be banned:

http://benswann.com/new-bill-proposes-a-ban-on-body-armor/