.

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The Modern Survival Manual: Surviving the Economic Collapse Free Shipping

I got several more mails asking to increase the price of my book "The Modern Survival Manual: Surviving the Economic Collapse" just a bit.
with 24,95 there's no free shipping while with $25.10 it ships for free saving people around $4 or so.

I've done that before once but went back to the old price because I noticed a decrease in sales. Even if being cheaper to buy becuase of the free shipping, apparently most people dont notice the better price, the brain just says 24.95 better than 25, even if 25 means I dont pay the 4 bucks for shipping.

I'm leaving it at $25.10 for a couple days for those of you that asked for it, but I'll probably go back to the better selling price soon.

FerFAL

5 comments:

Uncle George said...

I ordered from Amazon yesterday and sent it to my daughter, who is about your age with a young family also.

Cheers,

Uncle George

Shambhala said...

Placed my order.

falcon_01 said...

Long time reader- just ordered.

Johnny Abacus said...

You might want to suggest to people who want free shipping that they use the Amazon filler item finder to top off those last few cents.

You can find it here:
http://www.filleritem.com/

Prepper in CA said...

Ferfal,

Did you link another manual a few months ago? Sort of an almanac with other data that might be good in a toolbox?

Conversiions of metric to SAE, electrical standards, basic engineering tables, etc?

I looked but never saw it again, maybe it was on another site.

Thanks